We are accepting applications by 15th May 2022 for remaining study places in the upcoming intake starting October 2022.
The application period for the intake 2023 will be opened on 1st November 2022. Application deadline for the intake 2023 is 28th February 2023.
For this please fill out the application form and submit all required documents which are mentioned in the application process section at the bottom of this page.
You can send all your documents to the following e-mail address:
The Master of Science in "Professional IT Business and Digitalization" is a further education university degree.
For admission to the Professional IT Business and Digitalization study programme you require:
- a Bachelor’s degree with 210 ETCS, at least 180 ETCS
- at least one year of professional experience after your Bachelor’s degree
If less than 210 credit points (but at least 180) or less work experience, other study-relevant previous achievements may be recognised or admission requirements imposed.
Knowledge of German is not required for the Master's study-programme in Professional IT Business and Digitalization. The programme is taught entirely in English.
Application for winter semester
This study programme always starts in winter semester.
Study places for the further education Master's Programme in Professional IT Business and Digitalization are allocated based on the following selection criteria
- Average grade of the first professional university degree
- Subject of the previous study programme
(Business Informatics, Applied Computer Science, Media Informatics, Environmental Informatics)
- Proof of English language skills based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages levels
Fill out the application form of the Master's study programme in Professional IT Business and Digitalization and submit all of the following required documents
- Proof of identity - copy of passport or identity card
- Proof of fulfilled admission requirements - certificates must be enclosed in the form of certified copies
- Proof of the number of credit points earned in the first professional university degree as well as any other completed courses of study
- Proof of the degree grade of the first professional university degree (average grade with at least one digit after the decimal point)
- Proof of the required professional practical experience as well as further experience after the first academic degree
- Proof of English language proficiency at the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) by submitting appropriate test results. The Selection Committee will decide on the recognition of the submitted certificates.