Students acquire sound knowledge of the following areas:
- Central topics of data-driven innovation such as generating and collecting data (Internet of Things, mobile computing).
- Analysis and modelling of data (data science) and development of infrastructure for storage, availability and application development and operation (cloud computing).
- In-depth knowledge of the core entrepreneurial areas of IT, such as management of IT projects, IT controlling, IT security, requirements engineering and enterprise architecture management.
- In addition to practical implementation of a project in the corporate context, particular emphasis is placed on social skills, especially in the areas of communication, leadership and sales.
- Through the Project Study and the implementation of an independent study project (project studies on current topics), the learning objectives cover all six levels of the cognitive field: knowing, understanding, applying, analysing, synthesising and evaluating.